MEET OUR FOUNDER
Isabelle Vladoiu is an International Human Rights Law Specialist and the founder of the US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights. For over a decade working in human rights, she has trained more than 15,000 people in human rights education, human trafficking prevention, DEI, and global security. Her expertise has been shared with individuals, policymakers in Congress, government officials, and leaders of international organizations.
Isabelle Vladoiu was awarded by two American Presidents, once with President’s Volunteer Service Award, in 2018, and with the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2022, by President Biden. Other awards include letters of appreciation from governors, U.S. Senators and Representatives, local legislators, and other non-governmental organizations. In addition, she’s the author of two Amazon best-selling books: How to Become a Human Rights Professional and Business Etiquette Secrets.
Ms. Vladoiu is committed to making the world a better place through her involvement with several international organizations. Throughout her long and varied career, she has partnered with the United Nations, UNESCO, and the Organization of American States on topics related to sustainability, security, human rights, and diplomacy.
She is the Editor in Chief of the Global Ambassadors Journal and an expert in using events to promote international relations. Her acclaimed International Human Rights Summit at the United Nations has been a great success for several years, and her two additional summits, the Diplomacy and Human Rights Summit, as well as the International Summit on Disability Rights, have successfully generated much-needed conversations about global concerns. Through these events, she provides an open platform for dialogue between people from various countries and backgrounds. This ultimately results in peaceful collaborations and a greater understanding of human rights across borders.
She studied Master of Laws both in Europe and the United States, graduating with honors from the University of Buffalo School of Law. Currently, she is pursuing her Ph.D. in Global Security at American Military University with a research interest in Femicide in Latin America.
- Business Etiquette Secrets: The Fast Track To Professional Authority https://www.amazon.com/Business-Etiquette-Secrets-Professional-Authority-ebook/dp/B08L185539
- How to Become a Human Rights Professional: A Guide to Human Rights Advocacy https://www.amazon.com/How-Become-Human-Rights-Professional/dp/B09TDSMYJQ/
- American Public University PODCAST: Preventing Human Trafficking through Education and Training: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/preventing-human-trafficking-through-education-and/id1473048843?i=1000592638637
- American Public University PODCAST: Human Rights Advocacy Leads to Presidential Award https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/student-success-human-rights-advocacy-leads-to-presidential/id1473048843?i=1000589411363
- American Public University PODCAST: Doctoral Research Focuses on Global Impact of Femicide https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/doctoral-research-focuses-on-global-impact-of/id1473048843?i=1000597721245
- BizJournal: In Her Own Words: Isabelle Vladoiu educates everyone on human rights https://www.bizjournals.com/bizwomen/news/latest-news/2023/02/in-her-own-words-isabelle-vladoiu.html?page=all
- EINNEWS: President Biden Honors Youngest International Human Rights Specialist with Lifetime Achievement Award https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/588683878/president-biden-honors-youngest-international-human-rights-specialist-with-lifetime-achievement-award